Splash Polish chickens are a beautiful variety of the Polish breed that first made its way to the United States in the 1800’s. Splash Polish have white feathering splashed with tints of blue and grey from head to tail making it a beautiful bird for pets or show. They lay small white eggs and very rarely decide to go broody. Splash Polish chicks are white with specks of grey all throughout. If a comb is present, it is of the V-type, and they have clean, blue or slate blue legs and feet. The Splash Polish is a very friendly, calm, relaxed bird that does great in confinement. Because their feathers can limit their vision, Polish are not a good option for free ranging. Splash Polish are just one of the several beautiful types of Polish that we offer. Order Splash Polish chicks today, you will fall in love with this unique ornamental breed.
- Poultry Show Class: Continental Class
- Weights – Hen: 4 1/2# Rooster: 6#
- Purpose and Type: Egg Laying; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: White
- Egg Production: Good
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile/Flighty
- Broody: Non-Setters
- Country of Origin – Netherlands
- APA: No
- ALBC: Watch Status, Considered a sustainable heritage chicken breed.