SOLD OUT

Easter Egger Color Pack

$3.00$4.85

Easter Egger Color Pack Layers are very attractive birds with quite an unusual look.  This Breed is a proprietary hybrid/heritage cross of at least 2 heritage and Legbar genetic lines.  Hens will lay a colored egg on a Green to Blue spectrum hence why we call them our Color Pack Chicks. They are often referred to as Easter Eggers or Czech Easter Eggers.  The sex of theses chicks can determined by their color at the time of hatch.  Once mature they will have a red comb which will lay over to one side.  They often have a “bouffant” of feathers, giving them a very noticeable and slightly comical appearance.   The breeding program involving the use of traditional British bloodlines, gives a varied colored bird from cream or tan through to blue and grey, or mottled feathering giving its attractive look.  Hens have a 90% chance of laying blue/green eggs.  If the hen does lay a blue/green egg then she always will, with the other 10% of this breed laying white, cream, brown, pink or purple tint colored eggs.  These girls have a gentle temperament with an inquisitive nature.  Hens will produce approximately 290+ pretty colored eggs per year.

The color variation of these chicks is quite stunning, from brown with stripes, to a deep golden yellow color, and even the occasional black or grey chick with different color patterns.  These hybrid cross chicks are not in any way related to an Ameraucana or Araucana even though they lay blue and green eggs.  If you are looking for a high production bird, which lays colored eggs, and are great foragers, these are the birds for you!  Marek’s Vaccination is included in the price.

Available February – October

Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on Tuesdays!

Minimum 20 Total Chicks

Minimum 5 Each Sex

Amount Female Male
5+ $4.85 $3.00
10+ $4.75 $2.85
15+ $4.65 $2.65
25+ $4.45 $2.45
50+ $4.25 $2.25
75+ $4.05 $2.05
100+ $3.85 $1.85

Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!

Click the Blue link below for Minimum Order Requirements

Minimum Order Requirements

*FREE Shipping on 20 chicks*

Free Marek’s Vaccination Included!

Description

Easter Egger Color Pack layers are a hybrid/heritage cross of at least 2 heritage and Legbar genetic lines.  We refer to them as our Color Pack Chicks, aka Easter Eggers, or Czech Easter Eggers.  Hens will lay a colored egg on a Green to Blue spectrum, depending upon the individual pullet.  If you are looking for something different, which will lay at a competitive level, try some today.  Actual feather color varies, birds can be bearded, some will have a crest, and some may have neither.   The breeding program involving the use of traditional British bloodlines, gives a varied colored bird from cream or tan through to blue and grey, or mottled feathering giving its attractive look.  *Not related in any way to the Ameraucana, or Araucana*  If you are looking for a high production bird, which lays colored eggs, and are great foragers, these are the birds for you!  These birds have been developed as a commercial colored egg layer.  Marek’s Vaccination is included in the price.
  • Prolific Layer – Average 290+ Large Colored Eggs/year
  • May occasionally lay a few Brown Eggs
  • Cold & Heat Hearty Breed
  • Very Active – Great Foragers
  • Multi-colored flock with several different feather marking and patterns
  • This breed is a Hybrid using simple Heritage crosses
  • This breed is Feather Sexable

Available February – October

Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on Tuesdays!

Minimum 20 Total Chicks

Minimum 5 Each Sex

Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!

Please click the Blue link below for Minimum Order Requirements

Minimum Order Requirements

*FREE Shipping on 20 chicks*

Free Marek’s Vaccination Included!

Facebookmail

Additional information

Sex

Pullet Special, Male, Female

Desired Hatch Week

February 21, 2022, February 28, 2022, March 7, 2022, March 14, 2022, March 21, 2022, March 28, 2022, April 4, 2022, April 11, 2022, April 18, 2022, April 25, 2022, May 2, 2022, May 9, 2022, May 16, 2022, May 23, 2022, May 30, 2022, June 6, 2022, June 13, 2022, June 20, 2022, June 27, 2022, July 4, 2022, July 11, 2022, July 18, 2022, July 25, 2022, August 1, 2022, August 8, 2022, August 15, 2022, August 22, 2022, August 29, 2022, September 5, 2022, September 12, 2022, September 19, 2022, September 26, 2022, October 3, 2022, October 10, 2022, October 17, 2022