Easter Egger Color Pack layers are a hybrid/heritage cross of at least 2 heritage and Legbar genetic lines. We refer to them as our Color Pack Chicks. Hens will lay a colored egg on a Green to Blue spectrum, depending upon the individual pullet. If you are looking for something different, which will lay at a competitive level, try some today. Actual feather color varies, birds can be bearded, some will have a crest, and some may have neither. The breeding program involving the use of traditional British bloodlines, gives a varied colored bird from cream or tan through to blue and grey, or mottled feathering giving its attractive look. *Not related in any way to the Ameraucana, or Araucana* If you are looking for a high production bird, which lays colored eggs, and are great foragers, these are the birds for you! These birds have been developed as a commercial colored egg layer.
- Prolific Layer – Average 290+ Large Colored Eggs/year
- May occasionally lay a few Brown Eggs
- Cold & Heat Hearty Breed
- Very Active – Great Foragers
- Multi-colored flock with several different feather marking and patterns
- This breed is a Hybrid using simple Heritage crosses
- This breed is Feather Sexable
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail
(Minimum 5 per Breed/Sex)
(Minimum 15 Total Quick Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
Free Marek’s Vaccination